The school is committed to provide all the children with special needs an environment which promotes holistic growth and development.
Hence, Adapted Physical Education is an integral and important part of the curriculum and a dedicated team facilitates this.
It also involves targeted skill building in areas like:
- Motor abilities - walking, running, catching and throwing
- Physical fitness - strength, endurance, speed, flexibility and coordination
- Sensory integration and other occupational skills
- Socio-emotional skills – collaboration and teamwork
- Life skills – health and hygiene, physical and mental fitness.